I need to open new service. What do I do/need?

An application for new service is needed with the required deposit/service fee and a valid picture ID. Types of acceptable IDs are:

  • Valid driver's license
  • State identification card
  • Military ID
  • Passport
  • Alien Registration
  • Government/University/recognized Corporate ID, Card
  • Certificate of Naturalization

Our application (PDF) can be downloaded, faxed to you, or picked up at our office. If a new customer is not available to come to the Water Department in person we will accept faxed, emailed or mailed applications along with the required deposit/service fee and copy of a valid ID. The new customer must appear in person in our office within seven business days of the application date to verify their identity. Failure to do so will result in disconnection of service.

View additional information about setting up a new account (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. Where are you located?
2. What are your hours of operation?
3. How do /can I pay my utility bill?
4. I need to open new service. What do I do/need?
5. I’m moving and need to close my current service. What do I need to do?
6. I need to transfer my current service to a different service address. How do I do that?
7. My tenants skipped out and left a mess. I need water to clean up. How do I do that?
8. I received a notice from the Water Department that I might have a possible leak. How do I check for that?
9. I want to start monitoring my consumption. How do I read my meter?