How do I submit a W-9?

Contact your insurance carrier to add the Town of Morehead City as certificate holder. The address needed is:
706 Arendell Street
Morehead City, NC 28557

Your insurance carrier can email, fax to 252-240-1639, or mail the certificate.

Show All Answers

1. How do I receive authorization for a purchase or service?
2. How do I submit a W-9?
3. How do I submit an invoice?
4. When will my check be available?
5. How can I find out if I have been issued a check?
6. When will I receive my 1099?