Fall Youth Tennis League
Philosophy: This league will offer an exciting tennis experience with an emphasis on fun, skill development, tactics and competition. Concentration will be placed on establishing basic skills such as forehand, backhand, net play and building upon these skills through staff demonstration and instruction. The league will emphasize technique tactics in an fun training environment. The camp will be divided by age so the content of the league as well as the intensity will be structured to meet the varying needs of different participants. All participants should wear comfortable clothing for tennis. Please bring a tennis racquet (if possible) and a water bottle.
League Staff: TBA
When: September 15th-October 29th (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
Where: Shevans Park Tennis Courts (1501 Evans St.)
Ages: 9-14 Time: 5:30pm-6:30pm Cost: $25
Registration Deadline: Friday, August 31, 2020
Please make checks payable to: Morehead City Parks and Recreation Department
Send to: 706 Arendell Street, Morehead City, NC, 28557
For more information: please contact Morehead City Parks and Recreation Department at 252-726-5083 or email Victoria.Ward@moreheadcitync.org.
Crystal Coast Youth Volleyball League
- Sponsored by – Carteret County Parks & Recreation Department & Morehead City Parks & Recreation Department
- Registration will be taken for the following divisions: Girls 9-10, 11-12, 13-14 (Player age as of August 1st)
- Registration fees are $25.00
- Registration begins August 10th – ends September 1
- Games will begin the week of September 14th
- There will be no practices
- All games will be held at the Atlantic Beach Circle sand volleyball courts
- Volunteer coaches are needed
- Registration for Morehead City will be taken online at www.moreheadcitync.org.
- For more information, please contact:
Victoria Ward at 252-726-5083 Ext 6 or Victoria.Ward@moreheadcitync.org
Broad Creek, Newport, Beaufort, Down East
AnMarie Ivester at 252-808-3301 or AnMarie.Ivester@carteretcountync.gov