Accepted Materials for Disposal

Bulky Waste

Household furniture, mattresses, bedding, plumbing fixtures, ceramics and cardboard from establishments or residences utilizing rollout carts.

C&D (Construction & Demolition Debris)

Solid waste such as lumber, plywood, sheet rock, tin or other items resulting from the minimal construction (i.e.; door, window, sink), remodeling, repair or demolition activities performed by the resident or owner (No Contractors or Contracted Services) of an establishment or residence utilizing roll-out carts.

MSW (Municipal Solid Waste) Refuse or Garbage

Any solid waste, degradable or non-degradable waste, animal or plant material from the handling, preparation, processing, cooking, consumption or storage of food and other waste which can be disposed of in a sanitary landfill, which is generated by the normal day-to-day operation of a residence, business and industrial, governmental or institutional establishments utilizing rollout carts.

Sharps for Diabetes

Home-generated sharps waste is defined as hypodermic needles, pen needles, intravenous needles, acupuncture needles, lancets, and other devices that are used to penetrate skin for the delivery of medication or conduct a blood test derived from a household.

White Goods

Inoperative or discarded refrigerators, ranges, ovens, water heaters, freezers, washers, dryers or other similar appliance or parts thereof resulting from normal day-to-day maintenance of an establishment or residence utilizing rollout carts.

Yard Waste

Yard waste is:

  • Bedding
  • Leaves
  • Limbs
  • Shrubbery
  • Trimmings
  • Twigs
  • Vines

Place these items next to the street beside your roll out cart separate from the other items. Each limb must be less then 10 feet in length. Limbs must be stacked in a straight, neat stack next to the street and separate from other items. They will be collected the same day as your roll out cart. Do not place these items directly under utility lines.